this this tutorial shows you how to design flyer in photoshop. Ready-for-print barbecue flyer using the CMYK color system in photoshop.
#barbecue #flyerdesign #photoshoptutorials #restaurantposter #poster
- Start by creating a flyer 6*8 inch with Resolution: 300 & Color Mode: CMYK.
- Press CTRL+R to show Rulers if they’re not.
- Grab a vertical and horizontal rulers to the middle.
- Add gradient overlay.
- Import icons, start positioning them as a pattern as mentioned in the video tutorial.
- Add barbecue, Cola & Fries. All from File>Place Embedded.
- Adjust the size & position of each element.
- Add some shadows below them. with the brush tool or any other technique you like.
- Using the Sonsie_One font, start writing the header text as you like.
- Import the “chili logo”apply blending mode darken and isolate it from its background.
- Draw a ribbon using the Pen Tool in the top left side of the flyer.
- Make a circle using the Ellipse tool and change its color to red one.
- Write any missing data and add some adjustment layers to your final composition.